Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some more pictures from the wedding















My host mother and sister, Kalthoum and Lamyan















My mother and me. Yeah, I know, I am wearing make-up. My sister insists on flipping my hair just like in this picture. I borrowed her make-up and put more and more on as she ordered. I borrowed a jacket and shawl as well which I am wearing in the next picture.















Here I am back at home. My mom has a lot of trouble figuring out my camera, but this one came out pretty ok. I am standing in the corner of the room where she prays (she picked this area as the backdrop for the picture because it always looks nice). By the time this picture was taken, it was pushing 2 am and I was so ready to curl up in my warm bed. Did I mention I have a queen-sized bed here with a great comforter? It really beats my squeaky bunked single in Noah, I have to say, though I really miss Anna's company and late-night rambling chats.

No comments:

Post a Comment